Monday, December 8, 2008

We have our first apartment!!

It's so wonderful, we finally have our own apartment! It's in a complex called Appletree Apartments and it is my dream place!
Here's a little more about it:
$550/month, we pay gas and electric
2 bedrooms
washer/dryer
brand new appliances
lots of kitchen cupboards
pantry
extra storage space right outside our front door
2nd floor
2 blocks from campus

It's a dream! We were looking at this complex in the first place, but realized that they didn't have any openings until April. We needed a place starting in January, so that was no good. We started looking elsewhere and were about to settle with something more expensive and farther from campus. I had been checking the school bulletin board to see if anyone needed their contract sold, and I stumbled across an add for a guy trying to sell his Appletree contract! I jumped on it! I emailed him straight away and he called me back in 2 minutes! We got it settled and then Drew went in the next day to sign the transfer agreement and get a new resident contract to fill out. So now the apartment is ours! I'm so excited! More details to come as well as pictures of our new place! Look for our new blog once we're married: thebarronbanner.blogspot.com!

Until another day NOT in Rexburg...

No comments: